WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
The limits of acceptable behavior between individuals are referred to as boundaries, and personal boundaries indicate where the territory of one person ends, and another begins. Managing Personal and work relationships can be quite challenging as all are impacted by healthy or unhealthy boundaries, thus, learning how to set healthy boundaries is crucial to maintaining a wholesome and beneficial environment for oneself and all other parties involved.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE, YOU WILL THEREFORE
- Understand what a healthy and unhealthy boundary is.
- Identify whether you need to set boundaries in your own life.
- Be able to describe different types of boundaries.
- Understand the benefits of setting boundaries.
- Implement different boundary setting techniques.
- Identify and overcome blocks to setting boundaries.
SOME TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Understand different types of boundaries.
- Learn techniques to set healthy boundaries.
- Identify barriers to setting healthy boundaries and how to overcome them.
The navigation is reasonably straightforward. The course is set out as 4 modules and allows you to work at your own pace. At the end, there is an evaluation section to be completed. Once you have completed the survey, you will automatically be issued a certificate which you can then print out or download.
There is no requirement to enrol on this course but basic literacy skills will be necessary.