Research shows that gratitude is positively correlated with social, emotional, and psychological wellbeing. It’s power of turning the little that one has into abundance cannot be overlooked and yet many don’t engage this positive attribute. Gratitude reflection is therefore a time out to learn how to practice gratitude by exploring and thinking deeply about a ‘specific topic’ to gain a positive perspective and identify reasons to be grateful during so much negativity.
It is a hybrid live workshop, so you can join us both online or in-person at the scheduled time. The workshops run for 1 hour.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This course is for any woman passionate about her self- care and mental or emotional health and would like to explore as well as engage the power of gratitude to positively transform her mindset and wellbeing, becoming more content, confident and at peace within herself.
THE AIM OF THE COURSE IS
- To understand the true value of gratitude
- To learn how to practice gratitude.
- To reflect on any noticeable internal / external shifts
- To promote self -care using a non – clinical approach
- To develop an attitude of gratitude or gratitude muscles
- To set gratitude goals and challenges
- To improve one’s mental and emotional well-being.
- By the end of the workshop:
- You will understand the power of gratitude.
- You will feel more grateful as you put things in perspective
- You will understand how to practice gratitude more to reap its benefits.
- You begin to develop a positive mindset.
“I found the topic of Gratitude relevant to the current situation around the world. I feel it’s brilliant that this type of workshop/ courses is being put out there. I know I’ve benefitted hugely, and it has really helped me to implement a change in mindset, which is needed to successfully navigate life in general.” Marcia